09 May 2006

Where are you my love?

2002

 

1.Where are you my love?

 

 

Whom do I trust or believe.... nobody!

Can I trust even me being a selfish?

And having an undecided mind.

If I cannot keep my words or proposals

To me how can I believe myself?

The me sense in this body has given

Hardly something actually accept-

Sorrow, horror, self-centred ness

Yet seems the opposite.

It has given me interest to ignore

The necessary things and truth

And strengthen irrational conflicts

In mind-and even I cannot know

Its reality as it's impossible to understand.

So I must tighten it up -

And try my best for actual.

 

 

 

2.What we do all the life?

 

 

What we do all the life?

We cry when we are Child

And quarrel over a mite

In the youth we enjoy

And expose ours

And lie in the light

And study after the night,

 

We never think what to do-

As I put this worst verse down

In my relief-not to be a poet

Whose life is a poem itself?

I do not know comparisons

Or the art of criticizing

Our life is a sun of sorrow

And a little joy in it rolls

Our day's forward

We work when our teen comes

And speak our kinds.

Our youth comes in the evening

Our body seems very weak.

And we are out of it some day.

And the eyes close in a second

The sun of our life sets.

Time forgets us after a day.

And our existence!

Is this the substance of our life?

But what we need to do?

We have to work in our dreams.

Do we laugh to the bar?

The question is to be answered.

 

 

 

3.I are

 

Not I am a boy

I am not a man yet

I cannot feel what I am.

But I believe I am a devotee of the humanity.

I am not the structure

That I am seen

Not even the mind behind me.

I am the soul, part of god.

Now I am a machine running

By the uncontrolled mind

That only loves its sake.

I am a field of thoughts

Interacting between the powers

Of the universe-I is a venture

Of mind and nature.

The truth is still unfold to me

What and where I am.

 

 

 

4.God and the storm

 

I am tired - I lie in the bed

And see the upper shed of future.

Although it has no ending

I see the birds smiling.

And singing home away alone

The sky is moving in the darkness

Where the clouds are busy

In hide and find with the moon and smoke

I see the blue horizon extended

That would never be seen by anyone

I am pleased too much yet crying

I am unable to hide myself.

All I have said seems to be

Right in a certain time affected

But unable to crunch a leaf distracted

 

 

 

5.Ugly

 

Why I am ugly in beautiful nature?

What is the curse of mine?

Why am I not a genius?

Although you have given birth so many?

Why I am not a rich

Why aren't I a handsome?

And the flowers are so sweet?

Why I live like soil

In this beautiful earth,

Why I do not know anything

Although has the God created me?

No answer.

Please tell me my Lord.