09 May 2006

What is the truth-2002

What is the truth?

The sum appears in the east -- is it true?
The question arises from our spontaneous nature
I will not die if I do not know it at all.
So why am I ask and diverting my mind?
Then certainly I will die if forget to eat.
An impossible idea - different if opposite
If it were true-why I for get all the things?
The answer is you and you cannot think it
So why doesn't everyone suicide
As no gain in such then what is the value
Of their living-silence
I must not ask questions like
What, how, when, why for a waste
Presuming that a lot of time may be saved!


..........
Then I was coming back home
By cycle that is going out of care,
Thinking that the day will so soon
Be closed - so as I wanted to feel
Nature's expressions, I felt a pleasant
Passing away of air- that is still fresh
For the time I forgot all that I knew
To be impersonal to feel you
You may try to lay darkness
But I know you are always with me
With the touch of your affection
Your child refreshes once again.
As a belief, I love you and you love me
And your clothes were nodding
I saw your face and longing eyes for me
As there I pause for a little
I could not read your mind.
I suppose you are angry to see my
Crowed fall cracking turmoil
As there was many to see you.
For me it was a moment
To see you guess
They were responsible for such one.


Nothing

I have to say you many things from my heart
But I am unable to speak or write.
My heart is stopping and soon I will die.
But this is for you still as my life is with me.
Can you hear me my passion as my power
Of speaking is no more as a dead leaf.
But still my love for you is as valuable
As anyone's life itself- so O! My dear
For once look at my eyes that are like a star
In your heavenly beauty, but it always see you.
Oh! My honey, touch my heart and please realize
For whom its beating-only for you
And that would pause after I leave.
Though I am dark and dull between your
Vast admirers for once try to feel the voice
Of my soul just telling how much I love you.
Although in its shape the beauty and smell
Of a rose is excellent and I say mine is similar.
But you would have felt my pulse!
Now the birds are chirping and the cloud
Of darkness is fading: O my love would you
Wait at me for a few moments for my heart
It is still beating and trying to love you.
My eyes cannot see you but my breath is still
Waiting for you; and do not be late please
Put your hands on my heart and look in my eyes.
(Some tears)



Beauty

Beauty is as best as it is worst:
For it changes a life
And puts a knife to it
Beauty is the symbol
Of pure and fresh touch
And is the sun of the world
As for the sun it always comes
With night-so is beauty.
It is the timeless power
Which combines a couple
And make quarrel two.
It is only the thing that charms
Always making it an ideal for all.
Beauty is life beauty is experience
Beauty is like the leaf of our life
Which like the paragon adds nutrients:
To our life-to make us think.
Like mirth is followed by tears
Beauty seizes us from us
That causes difficulty
Beauty brings sorrow with it:
It lasts for short time.
Our life depends on beauty
Which is all and I stop here.



Blossoms

O blossoms! How beautiful you are
As I am unable to trace that
It is impossible to count water
As you're streaming welcome,
No one deny you and your presence.
Your color and smell are as unmatchable they are
Are to compare others.
You give this world a wonderful look and beauty
Your existence tells the existence of peace
And friendship between us;
Your beauty takes a heart
To deep thinking of one's origin and reality;
You convey love to lovers
And prayer to god
Your variety in color and smell Make you one in everyone.