09 May 2006

My Profile

about me: I'm a cool man, compromising, religious and truth speaking...

I can't feel what I am.
But believe to be
a devotee of mankind.
I am not the body
which is seen,
not even the mind inside me,
I am the soul, a part of god.
I am now a machine ran
by the uncontrolled mind
which only loves
wealth, fame and lust
I am a field of thoughts
interacting between the powers
of the universe-I am a venture
of mind and nature.
The truth is still unfold to me
What and where I am.
relationship status: single

birthday: September 15

here for: friends, activity partners

children: no

ethnicity: east indian

languages i speak: Bengali, English (US), Hindi, German

religion: Religious humanism

political view: not political

humor: friendly

fashion: alternative

smoking: no

pets: i like pet(s)

living: with parents, friends visit often

hometown: kolkata

webpage: http://umesh4ever.blogspot.com/

passions: writing and publishing poems,singing, doing research, meditation.

sports: cricket, football, formula one, tennis,moto gp,auto
racing,golf...i'm a madly fan of sports.

activities: i've messianic complex.to help the poor is my motto.
except that playing chess, taking part in extra curricular activities.

books: religious books,philosophy, psychology, literature classics, poems,
science fiction

music: My music choice changes with time. My favourites are beatles, led
zeppelin, eagles, u2,m

j, metallica,mariah carey etc

movies: titanic,a beautiful mind, gladiator,MI 2,swadesh,rang de basanti etc

cuisines: biriyani,mutton raganjosh, pron,vetki mach,chicken korma etc

email: fraternitydisposal@gmail.com
Yahoo!: fraternity_disposal

Google Talk: fraternitydisposal@gmail.com