09 May 2006

Is it the finish ? -2002

Is it the finish you see this be an error
But something is in that at least.
Am I destroyed it's corrupted
Everything's corrupted remembering
Everything being diffused
You are the one to develop the meaning
And to say the significance
Being thoroughly devastated
Something to re destructor and to re construct
And I am there and you will never find me
Everything is in the darkness
You see everything is there
And to accomplish a meaning as you prefer.


......

The beautiful spectacles in front of me
That are laughing or crying I do not know
But I watch them in my heart's glow:
They are extraordinary I think
But I have no word to thank them.

I am looking at foam and a vast wave
In an ocean -from stand too supreme
Human feelings to breathe the reason
There are many people in the world
But how much of them are good?

Always there is an aperture in mind
From where hopes would pass
Continuing the pace of lives.

........

I may think that my ancestors are stupid
And they created everything wrong
So why should I study them?
I have the power of my own to create
New things by different approach;
But why I am not doing it?
I have best thoughts but I have not the
Idea that off I cannot practice them
They are worthless as everyone.


.......

Where idiots grow under my eyes
And I never think of them
As they only born and die
They might find life in death.
Whatever maybe it is who cares
Everyone thinks show sympathy
And sleeps as they get tired
And then forget and pause.
Is this all?
Leaden eyes go vacant deep
Like the confusion:
I never die, as I do not think so
I am a mad as I think so
No one can errs as they are
Trusted to do so
Who thinks of the passers! Damn.

Everybody is dead for I shout
But nothing is finished
As no solution is gained
This is at all so powerless that
Minds can never be expressed.
And this go on since
We do not change.

...........

The heaven doesn't conceal her beauty Evens to me in my limit-so why
Can I not paint her extraordinary beauty?
Or who forbids me from doing this
Or doing anything of supreme excellence!
So then give everything to defeat wrong motivations.