09 May 2006

Crunched Leaves

Crunched Leaves

Lying on tired bed alone
I see the glimpse of endless future.
I see the smiling birds
singing home away.
The sky is moving in the darkness-
the clouds are busy
in hide and seek with the moon and smoke.
I see the boundless blue horizon
that would never be seen by anyone else.
I am pleased too much yet crying
for I am unable to find myself
as crunched leaves.

Ugly

Am I an ugly in beautiful nature?
if so what wrong I did
I am not a genius
but You gave so many of them.
I am not a rich,
in this rich world.
The flowers are so sweet
yet they live on soil
I know little although I'm
a creation of God-
my Lord! tell me.

Preview of Future

Think of many years from now,
think of the universe, and then beyond,
it seems to be tough and vague;
I saw the moon and stars
long ago in a gloomy night-
I supposed to end this,
but I had to continue
and in sorrow or pleasure
I passed those days

Tremendous joy is over there
after the death and in heaven;
how much to makes one happy-
for sorrow makes us cry easily?

A flock of birds are flying in the sky
are they really so happy-
until get hungry and suffer?

Bliss of peace is the utmost joy
for us moving towards the past.

Let Me

The power of your trust
like the waves of sea
has filled the coast of my mind.
All my emotions have found
way to your heart.
My words stop to flow
expressing gratitude,
my body dies in you for love.
You are the mate of my thoughts
and the tenet of my dreams.
As I surrender to you,
no tempest could shake us.
So let me fulfill my intimate desires
and gift the best moment of my life.

Imagination

Our concepts are paintings of imagination,
an inborn quality of everyone.
It sharpens by practice but negligence
makes it dull;
imagination is behind every invention,
as it is the first aid to our thought.
Nature & experience are sources of
thoughts-which always struck by dualities.
It is the independent art
sometimes causing great lose
It evidences inexpressible inputs,
from the invisible ruler of universe.