09 May 2006

We are human after all

We are human after all.
We suffer from pain , bereavement or loss
We make fault then cry and forget -exhausting.
Our life is so called record of dramas
We don't try to create parallel things
With all the sweet except shedding it.
After being tired in sleeping and gasping
Among all these we do something by chance
And make a habit of whispering behind pleasure
It's like running in straight line intercept in infinite
We make our life a devotion to such ideas.
No one in this earth is happy overall except being imaginary
Men by nature don't want to understand the reality
This mortal body blaming such not remains years to come.
.....

Worth is pleasure of mind
Pleasure is relative in kind.
I can do what I wish
But only say it and then extinguish.
Too little one can express by means
of some words in the surroundings
of the expressions being faded.
The rapid slaps on me and myself
Crying ashore for some tears.
Complexes of mind and values
Lie on the non terminating feelings
of selfishness faulty department!
The embedded imaginary imputations
Resulting the endlessness of treatments and.
.....

Why is it very easy to dream
And very hard to accomplish?
This is because to dream is our
Instinct and for work is not .
So we do the opposite and take them negatively
What's new in the world -the same sun
Moon , stars and nature where looks only changes.
Rapidness is calling to join but the end surpassing
(I can see the end coming al the was )
I can see my death as you , why then so !
The same things I do everyday
Yet I call it a new thing for my nature
In the summary of life I find nothing creative
Or something for the welfare of mankind
I want to make myself a dedication to mankind.
....

What is the worth of a man ?
Universally he is beyond being worthy
For he being infinite , but his worth is negligible
Practically as he can do nothing by his own
He apparently is the slave of time and place
It doesn't maters if he, like others
The difference is some works and achievements
In the shutter of the life
But death is not all and may be even better than life
As it covers most of the time
What's going on all around us?
There may be ideas in breaches
But now we don't know what's it.

......

Nobody thinks of me and the result is still impressive
What I meant to say didn't understand?
Deep words and speeches and the logics of understanding,
Give it a sense to think of .
What is the process of judging one thing?
It depends purely upon man's mind .
The description of a man is to make mistakes
And then suffer for it
One man also serves relatively better
Than others to win the race
But the journey is on and he loses soon
And then reconstruct all things concerned.