09 May 2006

Continue

Hidden Truth

Under my eyes where the world almost surrenders
Its expressions because in the breathe of nature:
There lays an implication to a cause underneath;
Which she doesn’t express easily for I discovered bubbles
Of water when I poured water in the tub which had a
Certain implication to my searching eyes; there is a science.
Behind it that's clear & it is the result of my activity.
What else can I do for a dead man except to cry?
For sometime put allegations to the god whose existence questionable!
Though from our limited standpoint; if death is called the
Best tragedy of life then life is worst tragedy as it leads to death.
Fuss have no rest except deteriorating it .I’m a man
Who reads, thinks, eats, dreams, and enjoy—what else can I do
The wheel of life is certain though the paths are uncertain
Everyone thinks alone but can’t talk. Escape of minds
Is few that’s why world is the story of few.



Continue

To continue something is the highest job of the world.
To start or finish anything is easy
As if you start then you have to finish.
For how much time you continue it matters.
If you only start the thing you then also
Finish it with its commencement.
It’s valuable to everything similarly
The thing that only matters is to
Actualize it with integrated turmoil.
Thus the ravishing effect can be created
That will reign uniformly-universally,
Unattained by any eye, famishing
Bodies don’t know to protect
They are to die & suffer as a result.




Imagination



We have concepts in the paintings of imagination
Which is the inborn trail of everyone.
It sharpens with practice but negligence
Makes it blunt; imagination is behind
Everything discovered or will discover,
As it is the first aid to our thought.
Neighbourhood & experience is the source of the
Thoughts-that always struck by dualities.
Thought of one is the independent art
That sometimes be the cause of great lose
They are the evidence of inexpressible input.
They are universal of thoroughly feet
They are the unnoticeable ruler of the universe.






My Duty

I’ve no right to ignore anyone as I’m worse than him.
I’ve no right to advice as I’m not right.
I’ve no right to be angry as I’m none depends on me.
I’ve no right to hate as I’m everybody is good.
I’ve no right to harm as it will only cause harm to me.
I’ve no right to capacity to help as they are beyond the circle of help.
I’ve no right to teach as I don’t know everything.
I’ve no right to happy or satisfied as it is like the slay of breathe.
I’ve no right to think of me because my body doesn’t think of me.





You

Poets paint universal sensations in the hue of
Their feelings, thoughts and passions to quench
The thirst to sing the immortal ever new bliss
Of you who also stirs me to be myself as they did.
Your nature glances a new look every time.
I see you with embellishments precious than gold;
Your instantaneous outlook though stays faint
In memory page, is mysterious.
Why then I write poem on your beauty
To give its nectar to everyone although too little!
Is there anything which is not you or your beauty?
Then I earnestly want to splash that.
My question would be unanswered I know
But an inborn hope by nature makes me to love you more.