09 May 2006

My Duty

My Duty

I can't ignore anyone as I'm worse.
I don't advise as I'm not right.
I never get angry as none depends on me.
I don't know to hate as everybody is good.
I don't harm to others as it causes opposite.
I don't help as all are beyond the circle of help.
I don't teach as I don't know everything.
Like slay of breathe happiness is to me.
And as my body doesn't think of me,
I only work for people.

Yesterday

Yesterday is like a wave in the shore,
comes only once & all over:
for our pleasure that comes from love
goes beyond limited hours
as a rocket flying away in darkness.
Time is useless in eye of its progress,
time is the doll of infinite and to us,
though we feel the opposite;
it's the assassin of work:
that keeps us far away from reality.
Time is the best friend of us
but the worst foe of ignorance.

Unseen Nature

In my eyes nature surrenders
its expressions but
there are causes behind
that she hides for I discover
science in its every breath.

What else can I do for humanity except to cry?
And utter dusty words to God in disbelief!
if death is the
best tragedy of life then life
is the worst tragedy leading to death.

I'm a man who reads, thinks,
eats, dreams, and enjoy-
what else can I do?
The wheel of life is certain
though the paths are uncertain:
Everyone thinks alone but can't talk.
Escape of minds is few-
that's why world is the story of few.

Continue

To continue is the hardest job in world.
To start or finish anything is easy
for you start ,you must finish.
If you start the thing only then you also
finish it with its commencement.
The thing only matters
is to incarnate it.
The effect of work lasts,
unattained by ill eye.
For ignorant people who are
famishing must suffer and die.

My Request

What about the beauty
you hide with your cloths
like the ocean hiding mystery in it.
you look at me with irresistible eyes
I desire to dip into the excellence of the
Serene creation of nature in you.
Am I too far apart that you won't give me
the pleasure of drinking the
nectar of you?
You are the Venus of this wandering ship
that wants to rest in you in lonely nights.
So clear the cloud between us
let me drown in your beauty;
struck by the thorns of roses
imbibe the sour in your skin
and feel your affection.

Have I expected much more than
you like to give me-
So please forgive me
as a child of your heart
take me there for ever.