09 May 2006

My poem-2002

My poem

I want to compose a poem
That will echo life and truth
And paint nature and heaven
And manifest the society
To shape those thoughts
Overflowing from my mind.
The sensation that I achieve
From smiling petals
To someone's demise
By heaven! I want to compile
Such a poem that would
Shelter a soul in its Sorrow or gain.
I will to confess my limitations
Just to overcome them
As those shaken feathers
Weave the stain.
I will find peace in it
And I cannot help it.
My knowledge and look
Is simple - but I think
Of them and imagine
Finding out their meaning.
I will put down my
See-taste-smell-hear
And feeling as you like.
And if there be no great
Effect I will not mind.
I just want to write
For that I have to write.
May there be limited thoughts
And mistakes too many
Or any ideas new of style
I say it would embody
God and the universe partly,
That would sparkle the world
And I will live twice in my poem
And in people's heart.



Struggle

The thoughts that struggle and struggle
In my mind to come through glaring
And smiling to bring anew world
In the smile of excellence;
The snow of the mountains
Are also in me to express
But they need the heat of the sun.
And it is how much left before morning?
Can I live to see it - as it is raining?
When it will stop for the sunlight to come!
Where are you - I am confused
And hopeless in the deep ocean
When will you come to save me?


Where

Where I sit and think
Where foolishness goes on the way
And self-centered ness prevails
Where I stay being failed
Where the truths lost in its way
Where money, business, and politics
Is the soul of living!
Where people forget the meaning
Of humanity and love
And become machine in nature
And animal in kind
Where injustice and dishonesty grow
With devastating bombs within
Is where I want to be a martyr?
.............


In this world creatures that are men
Who predominates the whole world?
As how that would be decided in the next age
Words flock in our thoughts
And experiences brings a new
A constant and conservative force
That rules the universe also in
The variations the difference among all of us
Are said to be irrational admitting the faulty of truths
Removing towards another desire
Of minds in various outlooks;
The beneath factor is also raising
A beast is found in the destroying humanity.

..............


A child is shouting in carefree mind
A cat is in search of food
The child says anything that comes
To his mind for once,
The weather is becoming yellowish.
As if the reflection is grey on the wall
A road has gone almost straight
Buildings on the both side of it are small
But dew has almost inclined them.
See from the window of one building
It is very hard to write in such light
The rain will come shortly
The slow and sometimes powerful storm
Is sweeping away all our pain.