09 May 2006

Drawbacks

Drawbacks

Wrong is whatever you think or whatever you are:
Truth is only your presence that seems the highest thought.
Your power is nil relatively, as you can create nothing.
Your reality is to flash and to surrender to fear.
Worthless you are for your thoughts pervade in cloister.
Your compass is circled in thinking and forgetting.
Your aspiration only sinks you but not convey to immortality.
You are a slave of unknown until you finish your works-
What you think you are and that is the limit.
You smash behind everything known or thinkable in mind.
Work is you are, work is your thought;
Neighborhood of thought is your aperture
That loses you in boundless deep between dark and light:
Don't think as thought come if you can or don't work.

Our Story

Down the stairs we walk together
Like two birds gliding down,
And we speak those words as vapor
In my mind I feel of beginning:
A new journey with you;
But we diverge to our paths so soon.
Your voice is like the unhandled
Expression to me which touches in sorrow:
And I reflect what could be better than this?
Your presence is like the eternal bliss-
That vibrates on my ears in loneliness
I overcome with tears
We are like two parallel lines
Although in close proximity
Can only meet at infinity
By our infinite love.

When I Attempt to Write

When I attempt to write my water
Lines of greats occur to me
And if I write those
I'll be copying.
But how would I write?
As I'm illiterate and has no power
To write good English.
After reading me everyone
Will laugh at me
As I make so much faults.
But in my verse I want to give
Ideas that would emulate my words.
I want to write my loop holes,
About something beyond the world
And about the life and soul
That I discovered.

Selfish Mind

May I trust anyone-
or even me with a selfish
and undecided mind,
which fails to keep its words.
This body has given only
sorrow with little happiness
although it pretends the opposite.
It hates the truth but seeks the evil
and keeps me in darkness.
I must control it to know the truth.

True Story of Us

We never get what to do
nor understand the truth.
Life is a sun of sorrow
and little joy rolls its days.
We work after time passes by
and never speak our minds.
youth goes by like the evening
the body is covered by weakness
and bitter diseases.
The eyes close one day-sun sets.
We go to oblivion.