09 May 2006

The Potter

The Potter

Now I'm thinking of a potter
I don't know anything of whom
Except he is a potter-this is to me similar
To everyone lost in the arrows of time
I'm the potter who shoulder the life
Like him I've to pass the same with
no treasure, no money, no pain
life is truth or death or both?

Life is light and death is darkness
Death is the messenger of opposite place
Some fear, mysterious hope ,pleasure or sorrow
If this is the end so why chaos, jumps
Envy, hope or longings?

........

Everything is with me and I'm
With you for you are with me.
Pleasure is your touch tough
Must die after its age but the flash
Is for ever, forget the truth and come to dream
As you can escape from the truth
And dream, whole your life until death
Don't ask anything else and do
If you stop, cry don't cry again except
Your aim is in vain
Don't bind your eyes to keep on the
Same road to reality.
All these are truths from your stand
And don't change this for being the familiar.

........

Ultimate is not what we can think
Ultimate is that we can't think
Two things are there imaginable
and unimaginable but what is in the midst
of them? The maximum in life is death
and nothing is beyond it . so don't fear
anything you see. If you can overcome all things
smiling face all the time and finding
pleasure in sorrow-to take happiness
and pain in the same way is how
you can be always a happy man
all I've said is only theoretical
but actually you must turn all in excellence.

.........

I see, I hear , I eat , I drink
I do many things with some hope
And will to be something in the world .
Everybody does so as they are similar
To me. This is the rhyme of the world
And such will go on as long it will live?
All the persons are doing according to their
Wish all the time and nature do the same.
But there is so fuss, so thoughts , many things
The eternal things are universal feelings
The sweetest voice and the picture .
I'm happy to be a part of all these
And look to go on long to write.
The cause of such thoughts yet to know.

.........

If I can write what I think
Just to the point not more or less
If I can think that never thought
If I shape the paragon of my dream
If I ca see the darkness of my stressed will
If I can give my all for everyone without asking anything
If I can do a job just for its own shake
If I be the perfect from all respect
Then I'd be everything one can think or not
Although it is impossible as impossible
Try with your all capacity , is the motto
The success depends on realizing true sense of all
And going beyond all illusions.