18 May 2006

Poems-2003

I may sleep like a dead or one yet to born
I May dream away my life with the vapor
That generates from a fluid and lost.
I May think all the life like a curious child
Who wants to know the world. I may laugh away
My life with an innocent mind which doesn't know
The reality inside life. I may cry away like a failed guy
Who once aimed to sky. I can do like so on...
But independent from classical beliefs
I want to place means over results of my works.
And I'd like to harm anyone as everyone is the
Part of us. And I may not get what I seek
but this will enrich my heart.

.....

Sweet memories of the past
That is lively with sights and sounds
And the satisfaction of mind
Is the eternal bliss to me?
For which I suffered too much pain-
Are the precedes of such composition
Relatively small amount of judgment
Is necessary for eternity
What I talked yesterday
I can't remember now.

.....

I'm relaxing all the time and doing nothing valuable
I'm telling this as I'm not immortal
There is after all no security I'm here after
A moment and you may simply shut up for now.

.....

I'm looking at foam and vast wave
In the ocean- from a stand of supreme
Human feelings to breathe the reason
There are many people in the world
But how much of them are good?

....

Always there is an aperture in mind,
From where hopes would pass:
To continue the pace of our lives.

.....

The furnishing clips of the ultimatum
Is the rule unperceived?

....

I'm back here again and again
From all over thoughts plunging
And I see my face in the glass - the same
Similar without some experiences
Useless without weighted a mile
I'm living with feelings
I murder myself\f beyond the notice

Don't think else, you have just to devote
The bindings of the sharp edge
Sweaty to believe though sun enlightens
Fears or unmoved elasticity's find road amidst
The fathomless of this dream takes ages
Before he realized - in the science?
These chapters close although never be closed.

....

Just accomplish your works
Don't ask any questions.
Look at the front not to the back
As logically it's your harm
For it slows down the clock
Yet you justify your progress instantly
The testimony is error or our thoughts
And longings unjust universally
We don't want to know although we know!

....