09 May 2006

EXPERIENCES-2003

EXPERIENCES

A faint brush in the memory lane
Crowded with experiences and spectacles,
In the chapters of mind that I see:
Again and again when I seek for it.
Can I never change them except?
Filling them with certain imputations of the mind?
They are mobile but random
With un perceivable expressions of motion;
They are controlling me above the margin of my feelings-
That would be gone on relentlessly:
In the midst of some hopes;
The perpetual cry of mind is associating,
But the unsurpassable cover of illusion
Always entangles us from realizing these.






THE FRATERNITY DISPOSAL

The fraternity disposal of the ensuing game:
Is still to be achieved above all barriers.
Smiling faces are not real for long,
Without being demolished.
Slowly but with sound you will enter me...
Black between the white, the contest;
Learn from imagination and not ending yet-
Whatever true!

The fraternity disposal of the constructing support:
Is still to be achieved evading the facts of means.
No matter whether you are or not-
Life's a power game,
Where I am a looser but I can win still...
And I had ne'er be deprived from your glance!

The fraternity disposal of forthcoming
Achievement needs to be used
Paving the way to the ultimate
But the opposite is also true
To balance the game!
O it's along race-yet to finish

I do not know what is the end
Before it would rob my life.


BLANK PAGES

Blank pages with no expressions-
In it, yet ask me to change.
My life, in the shadow of fades light:
Is to be discovered before its end.
There is no match for myself & for you:
I've to err & err, to continue my journey
This may lead to my death still:
I will begin a new day clears & cold.
Everyone's my companion, me not:
Analyzing my view of life.
Reconstructing all the defaults set by God,
Yet to assign its value:
All thoughts are overlapping
Leading to an nary movement to cease myself..



MY PASSION

Minutely and silently come my passion
And sink into my heart forever from now
I gaze at your cold eyes like the moon
And search its unreadable tune.
I taste your profound perfume
Whenever you appear in my fortune.
Who are you is an unanswered question.
That always hoard me in my patient mood;
Sometimes though in busy hours
You exempt my feelings but you are inerasable
Like the ultimate behind every matter:
Blessings are gone but you
The tryst of our souls are finding place
That'd never be touched.


....

I never wanted to see you, for I do not know
The truth about you and your mind;
My place is on the trees love:
They gave there all before realizing me.
Your love only reigns in your mind
To lead the beginners to end
The shortcuts of you in the hue of selfishness,
May only be the story of fulfilling some days
May this appear only before, in spite result denies
The definition based on lasting not encircling.
The proposals of uncontrolled life;
In the errors predominating life
It's clear to be insane easily.