18 May 2006

Poems-2003

I've so much works left to do
So many duties to perform
How much sorrow to overcome?
Like the lightning's of the sky-
The days are appearing to me,
But are passing away, before I realize their value
Though the drops of are accumulating
It'd be too late before the cycle.
And must have to suffer for that;
But why can't I have the momentum:
To carve my all mistakes?
it'd go on unnoticeably.
And then I sleep with peace:
And the all known but undetached.

......

So many particles, waves are moving
And some reasons for which we are still alive
Some seconds are gone thinking these
I've reached to my station
No matter when the train will start
I'm not totally expected like this foam
That's ruled by the unknown.
The tracks have gone over each other
And arrests us in its home swiftly
The shackles are not the bar
We are the coherent bar
These have to go very slowly, unconsciously
Shadowed by the cloud of our shadow
Patience doesn't exist where we are.

.....

These searching eyes never find out rest
The blessings of which are fruitful.

.....

The very little gain that I have in
My whole life mentioning everything
But so much gain I achieved
In the opposite direction.

.....

So rarely in this deformed world
Dreams add life too one
In the undetached famishing spectacles
The sickness of understanding is needed
Principles of divinity reigns
I'm so happy in this day
Although in the untold pain of innumerable
Unable to get the support
The shield is absent the one
The error locations are over and on
Amid the truths and lies
The need is unshaken
Though for some reason whatever!
The end is observed except:
That what's call the infinite.

......

My faults are going to be crashed
Day by day where practically
I can't locate my mistakes though in faults
Changing the view to be pessimistic
Past is unchangeable not the present
The delusions that are turning my eyes
At the right moment I must curve
One word causes total error forgetting the same
Am I to work, devote and think?
Not to err, misdeed actualizing my boast ness
As they cover the story behind - is the reality?
What is not life death is life
Life is a chance to convert dreams to it
For once best many more - forget that.

.......

Thought is the only thing on which I stand
Love is the only thing in which I believe
Truth is the only thing in which I belong
Selfishness is the only thing which I follow
To finish is the word's expression than ends.

The stereotype ness of events and thoughts
Are so dull and naked and expected
To the said misfortune of a young
I'm predicted and caught in deeds
That for once I have to overcome.