09 August 2006

Poems of 2003

I know all these that I judge again for
the definition of knowing is not satisfying.
That's a truth that I can do what I want.
The fact is thinking it and turns it in accurately
till to its end that's what I don't materialize.
I'm losing in dreamland before that's disgusting...
I've only power to work
and the result would become similar
So I've no need to think.
So why do I do so?
The factor that turns thoughts into reality is work.
Am I trying to change the factor to dream
if I've to do so I must dream ten times than work.

______________________

Tomorrow's bread is in my hand by which I prepare.
The silence smitten love and unity is smoldering
amid the limitations of power and thought.
But tear can't release pain although so in the reality
of materialism and living oneself merely arms
of passions only cry the sensual errors and impacts
controls present slavery to oneself and others know no rules.

______________________

I heard your call o my cuckoo bird.
None answers your queries but I do.
You communicated me in the last night
a day earlier – but your questions are same
I think as your voice is similar.
Again your sounds are reaching my ear
with airs cry of night and with my own senses.
Everyone has forgot you in the fake world
but you must survive thought ages pass,
your craze is no more today like others
because you are the source of memory .
I forgot you but just for the moment
you stroke in my relief organization once.
I'm seeing you concealing your turns, o.

____________________

Working is the easiest task in the world.
But it requires a strong will to practice.
Then the works will be happening by itself.
In times of work it needs no thinking
pleasure or sorrow or other fears.
It's where the mind is free and powerful.
It needs great awareness of the facts
but its own pleasure is unmatched.
It's a practical thing final every time.
So need s plans and science to attain only
its effects are timeless beyond us.
It's the point of our soul that covers it.
It has a noble job for everybody's needs.
It's the way on the journey towards god.

___________________

The serenity of your unimaginable presence
although still undiscovered to me is genius
but actually more than I can explain.
Your process, power and ultimate reality
are worse to me at times.
Something or someone is calling me continuously
but it's not reaching to my mortal ears.
The moon is invisible in the conspiracy of a rat
in the black curvature while a gorgeous stone glittering
and pretending a star with unknown indication.
The consuming shadows reach to
an unknown stairs guided by trees.
Can I see the hidden secrets?
Mortal is what I've to finish so there is nothing in it.

____________________

I can't hear the sound few meters away
and realize the vastness of the ocean
from a closed circuit of eye that binds.
I don't know what I ought to do
at least for the benefit of everyone.
I don't know what the next second will bring
for me from darkness where I can't reach.
I find many persons like me moving
or stopping my rivals, foes and patrons.
I can't hank two things at a time and forget
or don't know the truths.
Everyone's pace is right in his position yet
I don't find a massive development.
It may be as it's the task unplanned
and continuous and just one chance is there
so no one succeeds in his life uniquely
for one doesn't know the unique.
So there I find inspirations and contractions
and conservation but there's some illogical things
in our minds that are dangerous.

_____________________

So sorrowful is our lives;
we don't have what we wish.
We have to shake tears behind
our dreams what am able to do
in such few hours and then sleep
and again the same play.
I can or can't do something
that's the end.
If I wish to be a bird,
I can never do.
A sorrowful journey
is about to begin.

____________________

Change the meanings,
change the definitions.
Change as more as you can.

____________________

Great inspirations and shocks come
in the path of our life
and leave their effect on us
but for very short time
and then as follows.

____________________

The unpredictable random effect of the materialism
and neo imperialism, the innocent peoples are going
to be hanged, the contradictions of our minds,
jeopardizing humanity and moral universal values
attractions to money and power cultivating war-
the emblem of blood contrast and horror.

Being a cosmopolitan I declare my revolt
for those dictators who are the stain of humanity.
Burn in the hell within the two world wars gave
us nothing but the tears and a tired eye hopes
for peace's touch though that won't be materialized
but for something within unknown.

________________________

Many men are in their ways,
you too in the same path,
to work and then weary –
deformed amidst the wars, peace,
sorrow or whatever though somehow
influencing our minds.
But it's to talk in silence.
We can't see you but
in some patient mood appear you
suddenly or in the deepest corner
of our hearts truth are lying
but we won't in the days behold
although all of our love will reign
for ever beyond our notice.
I'm seeing the infinite will of us
although one may deny it
but it's the truth.

________________________

What we are watching or thinking
are the inborn of the past.
We never feel that or realize
but in a silent mood of grief
I can't imagine that in some other time
though I know it remains and remains
but a cry touches me all the time .
Why don't I wan to do what I have to
or take everything casually and ignore it?
I want help, O heaven!
Only for once to actualize my dream
without thinking I know, but a cry overcomes
me with unbearable pain of agony say
me pleasure the truth and rend the curtain.

________________________